Equipment to be used with Basix:
For availability and pricing, please contact the authorized retailer.
|Fixed IP Phone||Manufacturer||Model||Picture / Remarks|
|SAXA||IP NetPhone SXII|
|Wireless IP Phone||SAXA||WNP110|
|Conference IP Phone||Panasonic||KX-NT700N|
(Analog Telephone Adapter)
|Broadband Router||Yamaha||NVR500||2 FXS (Foreign eXchange Subscriber) analog ports|
|Brother||MIP-3010||1 FXS (Foreign eXchange Subscriber) analog port|
* All equipment above has passed our compatibility tests as being suitable for use with Basix.
Other equipment for use with Basix:
|Fixed IP Phone||Manufacturer||Model||Remarks|
||Uniden||calen (DECT3080)||DECT standard. Requires an ATA (Analog Telephone Adapter) for use with Basix service.|
|Softphone||CounterPath||X-Lite||Compatible with Windows XP Professional.|
|ATA (Analog Telephone Adapter)
|Broadband Router*||MICRO RESEARCH||NetGenesis SuperOPT-TS|
|NTT||Web Caster V110|
|Web Caster V120|
|NETGEAR||WNDR3300||SIP setting on router function needs to be turned off.|
|Buffalo||BBR-4MG||“UPnP” on router setting needs to be disabled.|
(for small-sized companies)
|Dual Mode Wireless IP Phone||NOKIA||E51|
|Wi-Fi Access Point||Buffalo||AS-A100|
|LAN-PWG/GAP||Equipped with router function.|
|VoIP GW||Quintum||Tenor Series||Supports SI only.|
|Software IP-PBX||CBA||trixbox Pro||Supports SI only.|
|Digium||Asterisk||Supports SI only.|
* All above equipment has passed our compatibility tests as being suitable for use with Basix.
*Preconditions for passing our compatibility test consisted of:
・Making sure calls could be placed by just connecting to the internet with the above routers' default settings.
・Connecting with 3 IP phones sets; the results did not include the use of a PC or other applications.
・Test conducted with NTT East's B FLET'S Hyper Family line.
(1) Each Basix compatible device has its own recommended settings. Please contact our representatives for more details.
(2) Wireless IP phone speech quality and/or connectivity may vary due to the wireless LAN environment. Please adjust your wireless LAN environment upon usage.
(3) Software IP Phone speech quality and/or connectivity may vary due to your PC configuration. Please check the settings of your PC upon usage.
(4) If there is abnormal operation caused by the users’ side and it is damaging our system/equipment, we may ban the use of such equipment.
(5) In the case of a possible equipment failure, please make sure whether the service works normally by using only Basix-certified equipment. We ask that users first determine the location of the failure by isolating the failure point. If we have to isolate the failure point on the user’s behalf, or if it is found that the failure is due to causes other than our equipment’s, we may charge an extra fee for the service.
Basix service on untested equipment:
Regarding the use of Basix service on untested equipment, each case will be handled individually. Please consult with our representative about the equipment you wish to use and for its usage. We will verify if the equipment is compatible with Basix service.
(Basix Business Phone is compatible with the equipment above as of 12/2012).